Sunday 24 March 2013

24th March 2013

hmmm~end of the March dy~
Good~
hehe~
i like it~
2 more days, i will finish my last midterm in my Uni life~
await~
after midterm jiu left VIVA dy~
my VIVA will be on 1st April~ is it April fool???
wahahahaha~is exactly on 1st April~
VIVA date is getting closer & closer~
but i look like more n more steady~
no nervous and scare at all~
juz becoz i am well prepared and understanding well for my presentation de chapter???
haha~ good sign rite? ☺

after VIVA~
on 7th April~i will attend 1 more talk in campus~
then my softskill will become the distinction category dy~
so happy~

After tat week,
is the time to prepare my final dy~
i want to graduate~i dun wan to come bek here study anymore~
so emo~feel so lonely~
i wan my Convent babe, my form 6 best frensss & even my internship buddies~
they r noe me well~
even though i am quiet & din tell anything~
but they always noe y i am sad, they noe y i am emo~
i will study hard to get good result for my last sem~
at least i will try my best^^
see all my babessss, dearsssss, and zabosssssss soon~
May please come faster~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment