Monday 4 March 2013

The time at sweet sweet Muar

i went bek home on the weekend of my week 7~
phewwww~so tired
not enuf time to use~

Friday~

i going bek home by taking the 7.24am train early in the morning~
going bek Muar always so hardworking rite~
haha
after tat wei chin & me reach muar around 1pm like tat~
once i reach muar~
my bb come n fetch me~
miss him the most~
we go Muartown to have our lunch~

Meesiam that i like the most^^

after tat~i reach home to meet with my dearest mummy~
i love her the most
my sweet mummy
=)
at nite, my fatty ring me go dinner again~
we r going to Sanga Cafe~
yummy yummy~



After dinner, bb brought me go Wetex to find the shirt i need to wear when photo session~
becoz my stomach was pain until cannot walk~
dear decide to brought me home for rest
thankiuuu so much for my dear~
he always so patient~
~Saturday~

we go popular to spend my RM250 voucher on this morning~
wow~popular so good~
spend RM250 still can get RM50 gift voucher & 1 free popular card~
i bought some ghost stories, novel and others~
so happy~
after tat, i was going to cut my hair~
i hv cut my hair & let it become shorter~
so sad~but no choice~
it is too long dy

My shorter hairstyle




~Sunday~

 tis is the last day i spend at muar
so sad~
early in the morning~i have the reakfast with my dear mummy & sister~
after that, i went out with my boy to have lunch at restism cafe~
then my dear fetch me to several place to find the shirt i need again~
lastly~i get it~

cool~
1st time i have 格子衬衫 =D

I save some money coz i no need to buy the coat~
there has a nice neighbour ask me dun waste the money to buy~
she borrow me her sister's coat~
appreciate~
it is suit me~
not to small & not too big~
hehe~


the weather was too hot~
my baby brought me go pre-tea there at night~
there is nice~beautiful cafe~




after tat we go Guardian to buy the Salonpas i need~
at there, my dear was so concentrate when chosing the vitamin c~
at tat time i tot he wan to buy & eat for his own healthy~
but lastly~he told me tat the vitamin c is buy for me~
he dun wan me to sick everyday
haha
really is my silly dear~
aiyoyoyo~
the pill so big & not so nice to eat
but i will eat it everyday de~
thanks for my baby❤

Lastly, we take some photo when we reached home after our supper~
i am gonna to miss him again~

sampat couple
our memories❤














No comments:

Post a Comment