Friday 15 February 2013

buddies~cny gathering ❤

lastly~
we meet up on 15th Feb 2013~
cny chinese chu 6~
hehe~
today i be a boss~
treat my frendssss to eat dinner~
happy^^
we go restism cafe to meet up~
but jason & kok chin din attend our gathering~
=(
after we finish ate our dinner~
we gamble at there~
lol~
so dangerous de lo~
scary~
i lose money le laa~
who win my money har????
haha~
anyway~
nice gathering~
i love to stick with u all guys^^


we took so many photo again~
with lots of love~
thanks to my boy for borrowing us his phone to take photo~
hehe~my boy juz realize i ❤ his galaxy note so muchieee~
now juz regretting tat time din buy it for me~
haha~
next time our gathering u still wan to borrow me ur phone har~
did u c tis??
=D

group photo^^




Small group photo^^
~with chin chin~
~with wei xiang~

3 gals photo session again~
















i am so happy again~haha



dunno y i love tis picha so much~

SS photo session~haha~=D
my wen wen xiao jie^^


#偷拍 session#



 Lastly~is our food & drinks^^














No comments:

Post a Comment