Sunday 17 February 2013

nitezzz with my dar~

the last nite i can c u in this few month~
my dear bring me go eat sushi king~
awww~can eat i ❤ de salmon be4 i bek kampar~
幸福~
after eating sushi king~
we go tanjung to have a walk~
the purpose we go tanjung 散步 is for us to 消化 better~
hehe~

after 1 hour enjoy the cold cold weather at tanjung~
my dear bring me go Uncle John to yumcha~
weewitt~first time i go there~
located at tanjung agas~
juz at the shop besides Giant only~
eat few things only~
but quite expensive laa~
but its wifi line was sooooo good~
^^

today my dear spend so many money to eat hao liao~
RM30++ when we eat at sushi king~
another RM18 when we eat ate uncle john~
like tis jiu RM50++ is fly away dy~
thanks my dar so muchieee~
❤ u~

First round
Sushi King





~my dar dar most love de curry udon~

Second Round
Uncle John
ice blended white coffee
RM6.50
expensive>.<
Curry chicken Toast
云吞




2 comments: