Wednesday 6 February 2013

CNY gathering with UNI frensssss~

hmmm~
06/02/2013~
it is wednesday nite~
we decide to have our reunion dinner~
first~we go 大众海鲜饭店 to have our yummy dinner~
1st time for me to eat at there~
not bad~^^





Our Syok Sendiri photo =D







hey~my dear wawa~
i not yet ready laa~
where my eyes??

tadaaa~
tis 1 i juz ready laa~
haha~







After our dinner~
it is almost 9pm laa~
we continue our gathering at Secret Recipe~
wohooo~
tis is the 1st time i paid for the cheesecake~
hmmm~
GOOD~










Lastly~
is the photo take at my room~
all still dun wish to bek yet~

Today's photo session let me miss my dear Vern Ye & Jing Wen~
CNY de time we muz take a lot of photo too ya~
i will bring Samsung Galaxy Note n go for gathering de~
easy for us to take the photo~
=D



2 comments:

  1. i also eat at da zhong for reunion dinner....not bad...price also reasonable...^^
    see u tmr bei bei!!!!!!!!!!!
    cant wait to have gathering with u all during cny ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~
    yummy & it is with reasonable price~
    c u 2moro ^^

    ReplyDelete