Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013~new target list

2013~a brand new year~
for my age of 23~
is the year that i will gone to graduate from uni~
is the time i need to set the target for myself~
yup~got target list to force me to improve myself~
to get a brand new useful Siaw Bei~
hmmm~I muz achieve all the target that i set within the year 2013~
good luck & jia you☺



My target list for 2013:-

  • study hard
  • get good result for my last sem at Utar (at least get gpa 3.33)
  • get the job at a bank after my graduation~
  • save the money after i get the salary (half year --> 4 digit numbers of Ringgit Malaysia)
  • exercise always to enhance my healthy~
  • have a healthy living lifestyle (less drinking cold water, 早睡早起.....)
  • reduce the burden of my parents~
jia you~❤

No comments:

Post a Comment