Thursday 17 January 2013

cleaning day~

it is friday~
too free at the home~
so wat to do~?
haha~
wake up early in the morning~
then go tesco to buy some daily necessities~
awww~i wan $$$$
so poor now~
but my shampoo~toothpaste all r finish~
TERPAKSA to buy it now~
no $$$$ dy~
going to eat wat?
haha~

after having my lunch~
i decide to having 大扫除 to my room~
wow~throw so many things~
5 packs of rubbish after i clean it~
throw the things~rub the cupboard~
lastly is sweep the floor and mop the floor~
phewwww~it is so clean now~
bling bling~
i like it~^^

aww~my lovely room~

after finish cleaning my room~
it is the time to take my bear bear go wash lo~
bath bath~
it will be 香喷喷 after bathing~
hehe~
really too free at home~
so be the 清洁女工 for 1 day~
hehe
=)

my dog dog
(2012 birthday present received from mummy)

my little cow
(2006 christmas present from my dear)

lastly, is my bear bearsssss


No comments:

Post a Comment