Thursday 10 January 2013

Thursday nite~

2013.01.10~
the nite of Thursday ~
weewitt~finally~i met with dear~
the schedule of the nite~
first~we go wetex Navotech to buy the mouse & adapter~
wowwwww~3 mouse and 1 adapter cost me RM108~
so expensive~T_T~

 today~my pity bb got a RM300 saman~
he juz like nothing and act happy in front of me~
actually he was sad~
i know it~
he feel so sad when he is alone~
haiz~so kelian~

 after go Navotech~
we go Icetown to eat the dessert lo~
wahahaha~ like the moment together with dear~
many hao liao to eat~
hmmmm~although tis is the second time i eat 雪花冰~
but tis is the first time to eat 雪花冰 at Icetown~
so nice~^^
i love my dear bb so much~

my sister & my mouse~hehe~like~


The dessert time^^

my boy so happy with the ice he likes❤





No comments:

Post a Comment