Monday 14 January 2013

last day of my sem break~

2013.01.13~
emo~last day of my sem break~
i dun wish to bek kampar~
seriously~i DUN WAN bek~

it was a wonderful day for me~
my dear date me to Malacca~
we start our journey since 11am~
1st~we go to AEON~
CNY feels around the whole shopping~
we have a look on shoes~shirts~pants~
so many people around~
how to buy the shirt?

After tired walking~we have our lunch at VIVO~
ummmm~first try for me~
nice~but so expensive~

~VIVO~

why my dear so happy?
is it because can eat VIVO pizza?
haha~so cute~

~pizza with BBQ flavour~
tis 1 not ngam me~


~Sparkling lemon juice~

awww~i like tis the most~
got the cheese i like~
hehe~

lastly,it is me~
so emo~
juz because the day after tis need bek kampar?
yup~it is!

Wow~finally~we finish our lunch~
plan wan go watch movie~
but lastly~
we decide continue to have our shopping at Pahlawan~
weewitttt~
next station~Pahlawan~
after we shop for a while~
my dear suddenly bring me go Mahkota there~
y he do so?
ohhh~he wan bring me go dabao the cake l like the most to me~
Nadeje layer cake~
we decide to choose other flavour that never try b4~
lastly~we choose a flavour name "Praline Lover"~
yessss~it is delicious~
so yummy~but it is expensive too~
1 cake cost us RM10~
then we go bek Pahlawan to dabao Blackball~
tis is dear like to eat geh~
ice ice ice~
after that~we r start to go bek lo~
we have our delicious cake n blackball in the journey to bek home~
yummy yummy~^^




lastly~there have few photo we take b4 going bek~
it was a happy day for me~
thanks~dear~❤




ishh~my dear purposely dun wan c the 镜头 to make me 呱呱叫~
after i 呱呱叫 then he so happy there~
so bad~


No comments:

Post a Comment