Thursday 31 January 2013

wat a day???

oh~i miss my dardar~my handsome fatty~
=D
count down again~
i am going to bek home after 7 days~
wohoooo~await~
2day i 难得 tie up my messy hair & go campus~
百年一见的奇观 ya~
haha~

tadaaaaa~
my messy hair become 马尾 laa~


2day was not feeling well~
awwww~my stomach so pain~
hmmm~pain until going to faint~
noe me well de friend will noe i always like tis~
they noe y its happen~
no appetite to eat~
eat breakfast until now~
now only i feel hungry~
my dinner~
yummy yummy~

my dinner~with ayam kari~sambal egg
& vegetables~


not feeling well day~
脸青唇白look~
haha~i like tis~
coz it look like my face skin is very fair & smooth~
lama-lama juz satu kali i look fair~
hehe~
need to be happy rite?
yes~smile☺

Take 1~serious look~

Take 2~still normal photo~

Take 3~come~follow me~
smileeee until eyes also
smileeee~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment