Friday 4 January 2013

relax~~~

wulalalala~
whole morning feels so hungry~
wait for slow BW to ready~
until 1.10pm juz can eat my brunch~
arghhhh~gastric make me feel hungry easily~
tonite~i muz buy something to eat when i am hungry in the midnight~
if not my gastric will become more & more serious~

my academic supervisor msg me said the presentation will be do casually~
wow~nice~
its really so casual~
no need stand in front~
no nid presentation slides~
juz sit in a circle~
discuss together~laugh together~
not serious at all~
well~
the most important that Ms. Teo said is:
"No One will fail their intern~"
ummmm~yup~
tis is the most pleasant to listen to~
weewitt~原来 tat day Ms. Teo juz act that she is fierce when she visit us at at TCGA~
she is a nice & funny lecturer~nice~admire~
Salute☺~



Photo taken by Kok Chin~



today's formal outfit^^


My final achievement~FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment