Tuesday 22 January 2013

TuesDay~

hehe~yesterday's dinner~
its mamak again~
but i din buy at the same mamak i call delivery everyday~
i cycle go out my house n search any chinese shop open for our dinner~
nothing for me to eat~
so no choice~
mamak again~
hmmm~i choose le Maha Maju to dabao lo~
quite nice~yummy~^^




for today,
nothing special~
my final sem week 2~
it is tuesday~
wake up early in the morning~
juz go for my 8am Legal Framework of Banking & Financial Institution~
ehermmmmm~
sit in the lecture class~suddenly someone said~
"hmmm~attention~
legal lecturer said cancel class~
n the tutorial class will be going on as usual"
omg~
ask me wake up early~
juz go school say hello with friends
&
enjoy aircond for 10++ minutes only~
come bek home again~
wait for 1pm replacement class for thursday public holiday~
finish class~then go n meet with my FYP supervisor~
spend almost 1 hour there to discuss wat we need to edit~
phewwwww~
3pm~lastly~
i can bek home~
awwwww~
tired~~~tired~~~


today~
I pin up my messy hair~
to attend my class~
wake up look~



No comments:

Post a Comment