Tuesday 8 January 2013

no mood =(

last few days i can stay at muar~
really so sienz de lo~
i dun like kampar
i dun wish to bek there~
so lucky i only left 1 sem to complete my degree~
after few more months i could come bek muar again~
i can stay with my family again~ =)

i miss my dear~
few days din c him dy~
i met some1 who r silly in my life~
no money still wan try to change new phone to me~
wow~1 year buy 1 new phone for me?
2011 Sony Erricson Vivaz --> 2012 Samsung Galaxy Ace --> 2013 ???
i will be 被宠坏 de~
u not scare?hahaha~
but really dun nid change phone for me laa~

now de phone i ady 满足~
thanks for my silly dear~
thanks for u still remember what phone tat i like the most~





yeah~today is wednesday~
2moro is thursday~i like thursday~
like like like~
coz can meet with my dear~
my dear date me friday nite  go Malacca watch movie ~
so nice~happy~

i gonna to bek kampar again~
i need to start to miss my mommy, daddy, sister & brother~
& i gonna to miss u again~my fatty dear~


my fatty act cool?hahaha~
shhh~i 偷偷 capture tis photo when he concentrate driving to Malacca =D

The photo take within this 3 months~
 



2 comments: